From Mission Manager Wiki
- The chat screen allows you to have a text conversation with others on your team.
- Chat messages can be used by those involved in the mission to communicate and coordinate. Images can also be included in the messages.
- A mini version of the chat window can be displayed on any mission screen be selecting the "Chat" option in the "Window" menu on the lower right (note you must be off this chat screen to open a mini chat window).
- Chat entries may be edited by clicking on teh Edit button to the right of the screen. The text of the entry can be changed and an image can be added or deleted to the entry. A "Last Edited" entry will show under Date/Time for the entry.
- The chat can be exported by clicking on the Export Chat button. A zip file will be downloaded which contains any images and an excel file with the chat information.